Our dedicated extraordinary transactions team can help you maximize value for your company.
Whether you are selling a company you founded and built or considering an acquisition or strategic agreement, we will work with you to develop a solution tailored to your business in confidence.
Suppose you are looking to divest the ownership of your business or portfolio assets. In that case, we can assist you in defining the strategy before initiating the formal process, producing information memoranda and business plans, and identifying potential buyers.
Should you be considering an acquisition or a strategic agreement, we can assist you in every step of the process, from screening the market to identifying acquisition targets or strategic partners and project management.
In all cases, we can manage all extraordinary activities through to completion, ensuring minimal disruption to your daily activities by coordinating other professionals involved in the activities, such as due diligence providers, legal advisors, and vendors.
- Production of information memoranda, teasers, financial models, business plans, and other documents;
- Identification and approach of potential buyers or partners;
- Market screening to identify targets;
- Analysis, evaluation, and negotiation of offers to achieve your objectives and maximize value;
- Management of integration activities after completion.